MoHash is a DeFi protocol which provides investors access to sustainable scalable stable high yields backed by real world debt assets. MoHash iss the evolution of DeFi and CeFi, it is bidirectional and unites the best of each world.
MoHash brings to DeFi through its experienced founders, stable and sustainable yield with fixed percentages between 6 and 22.5% within real world assets, safe and regulated and standardizes an investment of complex and ambiguous access. This is something that this space is lacking and with the team's strong debt and tradfi experience, they seem well placed to lead the way. They also have the advantage of being the first to launch this in crypto.
The investors are taking a call on the ability of specialised institutional underwriters who are market leaders and have excellent track records to create good products. Risk sharing mechanisms are used to align incentives of the underwriter and investor. Since diversified portfolios are tokenized the idiosyncratic risks are limited
The team has 46 year of experience in: Asset management, risk management, arbitrage trading, product and technology, contributing to India's national fin-tech policy
Background: Management consultant, Market risk manager. IIM-A, CFA, FRM, CTP. Oliver Wyman, OCBC Bank. Supervised Asset Liability Management (ALM) risk for $100n balance sheet across 12 countries.
Backgroumd: Developer, Product manager. Samsung, India Stack, Blackbuck. Contributed to RBI's MSME committee report. Built platforms used by 1M SMEs. $2B TPV. Built SME lending products. 2% default rates
Background: Investment banker, Fund Manager. IIM-K. Goldman Sachs, o3 Capital, DTZ. Built $100 debt funds and delivered 18%+ returns
Investors & partners
Backers: Sequoia, Quona, JumpCapital, Hashed, LedgerPrime, Coinbase Ventures, Balaji Srinivasan
BLOCKCHAIN // SUPPORT
EVM-Native. Token standard ERC-20
- Portfolio of real state assed backed loans in SGP and UK
- Senior tranche on the portfolio of loans with the junior tranche being subscribed to by the underwriter creating alignment of interests
- APYs of 6-7% on USD/SGD/GBP investments with additional returns in the form of incentives
- Portfolio of fin-tech loans to SMEs and consumers
- Underwriting by India`s leading wholesale lender with incentives aligned through First Loss Deposit Guarantee (FLGD) / co-lending
- Estimated APYs of 8-9% on USD investments with additional returns in the form of incentives
- Portfolio of fin-tech asset loans of SMEs
- Underwriting by leading fin-techs with incentives aligned through First Loss Deposit Guarantee (FLGD) / co-lending
- Estimated APYs of 10-12% on USD investments with additional returns in the form of incentives
TW: 2.7k Followers